3.07.2011

"I really just want to be warm yellow light that pours over everyone I love."

Yellow is my favorite.

It goes with everything and it screams warmth!

We weren't planning to pick colors for the wedding but when we found Ryan's blue and yellow bow tie we found our colors.  But honestly, it is all about the yellow!


Top Row, Second Photo from the Left:  This is what my bouquet will be designed like.
Second Row, Last Photo on the Right:  This will be similar to our main centerpiece at the house
Last Row, Third Photo from the Left: Ryan, Adam and Dryden will be sporting similar boutonnières

I am obsessed with Craspedia aka Billy Buttons.  They have such amazing texture and dry out beautifully.  If you're going to spend an arm and a leg on flowers for a wedding (there really is no "if" about it) you might as well have flowers that will last along with all the memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment